A few things come to mind:
1) Oh me oh my!
Way for the announcer to stay consistent with his catch phrase - while bringing it a different tonal quality. Additionally, way to raise the pitch in his voice in anticipation that something unfathomable is about to happen - before it happens.
2) Maybe it wasn't such a good thing that Kendrick Perkins lost weight during the lockout. Perhaps the extra girth would have prevented Griffin from finishing at the rim.
3) Since coming to OKC, Perkins has been on the wrong end of some pretty nasty dunks.
4) Is it me or does Griffin actually go higher after the contact?
5) The look of James Harden's face after the dunk is priceless. What is he really thinking? His facial expression perfectly conveys what must surely be the conflict of interest he feels in displaying awe over a play that just embarrassed his teammate. No, he can't show up Perkins on TV......that's what the ride home on the team bus is for.
6) I like how Griffin throws DeAndre Jordan's arms off him.
You can almost hear him thinking "get off me!"
7) This is why Griffin and LeBron need to be in the slam dunk contest this year (along with Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook). Their respective competitive natures and athleticism would take the competition to new heights - literally.
8) You know who the happiest person in the world is right now???